Book a FREE online consultation with our divorce expert
Or call us free on 0330 999 0959
You can book in a free 30-minute consultation with our divorce expert to go through your current situation. During this session we can guide you on all your options, what may be the best route for you to take and can direct you to further help if you need it. Please note we cannot give specific legal advice.
- What options do I have to sort out our child arrangements?
- What arrangements should we agree on for our children?
- Can my ex stop me from seeing my children?
- Do I have to go to family mediation?
- What legal order can I obtain to protect my children?
- How do I submit an application for a court order?
- Any other parenting matters
- What am I entitled to in my divorce or separation?
- Can I claim legal aid?
- How can I afford to live after we separate?
- How do pensions work on a divorce or separation?
- Do we have to sell the house?
- What is a clean break and can I get one?
- What happens with our mortgage?
- Am I responsible for my ex’s debts?
- Should I get divorced now or wait two years for a ‘no-blame’ divorce?
- What grounds for divorce should I use?
- How much does a divorce actually cost?
- What is family mediation and is it suitable for me? How much does it cost?
- Do I have to attend family mediation to get a divorce?
- What is an online divorce and should I get one?
- What options do I have to process my divorce or separation?
- I don’t want to get divorced, what are my options?
- Advice on choosing a solicitor or family mediator
- Any other matter relating to a divorce
- We are not married – what are my rights?
- What legal agreements can I get to protect myself and my children?
- Do we have to disclose our finances if we are not married?
- What happens to the joint debts and assets?
- Can we legally separate?
- Any other matter relating to a separation