Aldershot Enterprise Centre, Mandora House, Louise Margaret Road, Aldershot, GU11 2PW
Lexham House, Forest Road Binfield, Binfield, Bracknell RG42 4HP
High Wycombe Clinic
The Old Courthouse, Hughenden Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP13 5DT
St Columbas’ House, Maybury Hill, Woking Surrey, GU22 8AB
Thew Arnott Building, 270 London Road, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 7DJ
Book a FREE online consultation with our divorce expert
Or call us free on 0330 999 0959
44 Regent Street Lutterworth Leicestershire
Townhouse 114-116 Fore Street Hertford Herts SG14 1AJ
You are welcome to bring someone with you to the clinics. Please let us know if you require any additional support or access requirements for your appointment. Some people find it helpful to bring a list of questions. There is free parking at most offices.
- What options do I have to sort out our child arrangements?
- What arrangements should we agree on for our children?
- Can my ex stop me from seeing my children?
- Do I have to go to family mediation?
- What legal order can I obtain to protect my children?
- How do I submit an application for a court order?
- Any other parenting matters
- What am I entitled to in my divorce or separation?
- Can I claim legal aid?
- How can I afford to live after we separate?
- How do pensions work on a divorce or separation?
- Do we have to sell the house?
- What is a clean break and can I get one?
- What happens with our mortgage?
- Am I responsible for my ex’s debts?
- Should I get divorced now or wait two years for a ‘no-blame’ divorce?
- What grounds for divorce should I use?
- How much does a divorce actually cost?
- What is family mediation and is it suitable for me? How much does it cost?
- Do I have to attend family mediation to get a divorce?
- What is an online divorce and should I get one?
- What options do I have to process my divorce or separation?
- I don’t want to get divorced, what are my options?
- Advice on choosing a solicitor or family mediator
- Any other matter relating to a divorce
- We are not married – what are my rights?
- What legal agreements can I get to protect myself and my children?
- Do we have to disclose our finances if we are not married?
- What happens to the joint debts and assets?
- Can we legally separate?
- Any other matter relating to a separation