Phone: 0330 999 0959 | Email: admin@mediateuk.co.uk




  • One hour initial consultation meeting with each party
  • Up to 4 hours of joint mediation to agree parenting
  • Evening appointments available
  • A specialist family mediator to guide you to agreement
  • Advice on parenting plans and our expertise shared
  • A parenting plan laying out your agreement
  • Family based child maintenance arrangements formalised
  • A solicitor drafted child arrangement order
  • Solicitor completes form C100
  • Solicitor submits all legal documents to the court
  • Court can approve your child arrangement order

Fixed fee child arrangement order

Deciding when and where the children will see their parents during a separation can be one of the most difficult and emotive matters to find agreement.

All our family mediators are trained to help you as parents reach an agreement so that you can focus on the needs of the children and move forward.

We can help you work towards a parenting plan to cover where the children will stay and when; what will happen during school holidays; arrangements at Christmas and schooling issues – amongst others.

We can also discuss arrangements with extended family, such as grandparents.

Once you have reached an agreement, we can arrange for this to be made into a legally binding child arrangement order through the court. Our family law solicitors will draft a child arrangement order, submit it to the court and provide advice on the process.

As this involves children, both parents will need to attend court and the judge will need to agree that it is in the child’s best interest to make an order.