- About Us
- Fixed Fee Packages
- Costs & Payments
- FAQ’s – Family Mediation
- Mediate UK Blog
- Legal Guides
- Ultimate Guide to Family Mediation
- The Ultimate Guide to Completing a C100 Form
- The Ultimate Guide to Attending a MIAM
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Arrangements
- The Ultimate Guide to a Financial Consent Order
- The Ultimate Guide to Financial Disclosure
- The Ultimate Guide to a Financial Settlement
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Inclusive Mediation
- The Ultimate Guide to a Separation Agreement
- The Ultimate Guide to Spousal Maintenance
- Divorce Myths
- Contact Us
- Contact Us – Mediate UK
- Online Mediation
- Gtr Manchester
11 Ways to Agree a Financial Settlement on Divorce Agreeing your divorce financial settlement can be difficult, stressful and ultimately very costly....
The Importance of a Consent Order: Can I Remarry Without One? Divorce proceedings cover various areas, including the important area of division...
What to expect at court if you cannot agree on finances? When it comes to resolving the various issues that arise as...
Divorce and the Family Business No one will argue that divorce can be a challenging and emotional time for any couple. When...
When can I get a Clean Break and What Happens if I don’t get one? A clean break typically refers to a...
Marital Rights vs Co-habiting rights There is often confusion around the legal rights of married couples versus cohabiting couples. While married couples...
Divorce 70/30 asset split – is it fair? Dividing up assets on a divorce or separation can be complicated, stressful, and if...
What is a Form E Divorce – and do I need to do one? Form E Divorce is a financial statement used...
Changing locks on divorce or separation The scenario is a common one. Your ex has moved out of the house but they...