- About Us
- Fixed Fee Packages
- Costs & Payments
- FAQ’s – Family Mediation
- Mediate UK Blog
- Legal Guides
- Ultimate Guide to Family Mediation
- The Ultimate Guide to Completing a C100 Form
- The Ultimate Guide to Attending a MIAM
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Arrangements
- The Ultimate Guide to a Financial Consent Order
- The Ultimate Guide to Financial Disclosure
- The Ultimate Guide to a Financial Settlement
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Inclusive Mediation
- The Ultimate Guide to a Separation Agreement
- The Ultimate Guide to Spousal Maintenance
- Divorce Myths
- Contact Us
- Contact Us – Mediate UK
- Online Mediation
- Gtr Manchester
What are the 5 stages of the grief cycle in divorce? The grief cycle in divorce refers to the stages that individuals...
A Guide to the new Form D81 What is a Form D81? Form D81 is a form used in family law proceedings...
Who Pays the Bills when one of you Moves Out? Divorce or separation can cause a few practical issues, alongside the emotional...
Can British Expats Get Divorced in the UK? Working through a divorce can be a maze of emotions and paperwork. When British...
Inheritance in Divorce – Legal Implications and the Role of Family Mediation Divorce is often a challenging and emotional process, and the...
Who Gets the Bling? Navigating the Engagement and Wedding Ring Dilemma. Divorce is never a fun topic, but sometimes it’s a necessary...
Section 25 Marital Factors In the United Kingdom, divorce settlements are guided by various legal considerations, one of which is the Section...
What am I entitled to if I divorce my husband? We decided to write a blog on this question, as it is...
Options on a Consent Order for Divorce In April 2022, the new amicable divorce law came into effect, making it easier for...
22 Insightful Tips From 7 Experienced Solicitors Going through a divorce or separation can be difficult, stressful and costly. Mediate UK are...
How to save thousands on your divorce The cost of living crisis, increase in energy bills, interest rate hikes and fuel costs...
The Ultimate Guide to Pensions on Divorce One of the more complicated areas of a financial settlement on divorce is the issue...