- About Us
- Fixed Fee Packages
- Costs & Payments
- FAQ’s – Family Mediation
- Mediate UK Blog
- Legal Guides
- Ultimate Guide to Family Mediation
- The Ultimate Guide to Completing a C100 Form
- The Ultimate Guide to Attending a MIAM
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Arrangements
- The Ultimate Guide to a Financial Consent Order
- The Ultimate Guide to Financial Disclosure
- The Ultimate Guide to a Financial Settlement
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Inclusive Mediation
- The Ultimate Guide to a Separation Agreement
- The Ultimate Guide to Spousal Maintenance
- Divorce Myths
- Contact Us
- Contact Us – Mediate UK
- Online Mediation
- Gtr Manchester
Sorting out Child Arrangements when you Cannot see your Children If you are in a situation where you have been unable...
What is a parenting plan? A parenting plan is an agreement you and the other person (or people) with parental responsibility put...
Is a Parenting Plan Legally Binding? Navigating the complexities of co-parenting can be challenging, but creating a parenting plan helps provide clarity...
The Ultimate Guide to Child Maintenance in the UK Child maintenance is an important part of ensuring the well-being of children after...
How to tell the children you are separating When parents make the difficult decision to separate, one of the most challenging aspects...
10 Reasons Why Your Child Arrangements Are Not Working (And what you can do about it). Navigating child arrangements after a divorce or...
What can I do if my ex won’t return the children? Dealing with a situation where your ex-partner refuses to return your...
What can I do if my Child is refusing to see the other Parent? In Family Mediation, when discussing matters pertaining to...
What is a Form C2 Application and Do I Need One? A Form C2 application is used in three main scenarios of...
The Welfare Checklist The welfare checklist is a set of factors that the court must consider when making decisions about the welfare...
What do your kids have to say about your divorce? Children may have a variety of reactions and responses when their parents...
What is the Role of Cafcass if we go to Court? Alot of people ask ‘what is the role CAFCASS if we...