Mediate UK was set up in August 2010 and started trading as Surrey Mediation Service.
We have grown from a small home-based start-up, to a company that covers the South East of England – and we have now expanded into the Midlands and North West.
Mediate UK are specialists in online mediation – allowing us to help clients nationally in England & Wales.
We were the first service in the UK to offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages – based on client feedback from being charged excessive legal fees for their divorce or consent order. We continue to improvise within the industry, offering online MIAMs nationally and setting up independent barrister reviews – so our clients now have an alternative to going to court if mediation were to break down.
Our divorce lawyers and family law solicitors are members of Resolution, have won awards for their service and are highly experienced in all areas of family law.
More importantly, we care – and our 5* feedback from our clients shows we can genuinely help you during this difficult time.
The Mediate UK
- Upfront and honest prices – no need to prove your income or earnings
- We save our average client £2,460 when they choose our legal packages
- Our mediators are all professional family mediators who care about your case
- Excellent reviews from our clients – we genuinely like to help
- Progressive mediation – we focus on getting both parties to an agreement
- We can obtain an informal legal opinion from our solicitors on complex legal matters
- Legal documents drafted from your agreement, using one of our fixed fee packages
- We offer evening and appointments and can sometimes help with weekend meetings
- We can mediate with you online, helping you reach agreement from your living room
- We offer a one stop solution for all aspects of your separation – so can help with pensions, financial advice, child arrangements orders, counselling, conveyancing and more
Mediate UK is ready to help you if you are going through a divorce, separation or parenting dispute. We are friendly, professional and committed to keeping you out of court. We can save you time, money and stress – which is why we can genuinely help you ‘get to yes for less’.
We are happy to discuss your situation on the phone, via email or book an online appointment with a divorce expert here.