Why choose the UK’s top rated family mediation service
Mediate UK was set up in August 2011 and started trading as Surrey Mediation Service.
We have grown from a small home-based start-up, to a company that covers the South East of England – and we have now expanded into the Midlands and North West.
Mediate UK are also specialists in online mediation – allowing us to help clients nationally throughout England & Wales and internationally anywhere in the world.
We were the first service in the UK to offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages – based on client feedback from being charged excessive legal fees for their divorce or consent order. We continue to improvise within the industry, offering online MIAMs nationally and setting up independent barrister reviews – so our clients now have an alternative to going to court if mediation were to break down.
More importantly, we care – and our 5* feedback from our clients shows we can genuinely help you during this difficult time.
Why Find Your Future?
Because helping you to find your future is what we are set up to do.
We know you may be worried about:
- When will I see my children?
- Where will I be living next year?
- Can I afford to pay the bills
- Will I be able to have a holiday / what will happen at Christmas?
- What will my future look like now?
Mediate UK help you look forward, not back. Help you focus on the needs of your children, your needs and those of the wider family. We use a method of mediation that progresses towards an agreement quicker, more amicably and with less stress.
We know that getting your future plans agreed and made legally binding if you wish, will help with your health and wellbeing at a difficult time. We sort out the practicalities so you can focus on the emotional. Find your future with us today!
The Mediate UK
- Are we the top rated family mediation service in the UK, with excellent reviews from our clients
- 90% of clients who do joint mediation go on to reach an agreement
- We provide legal documents drafted from your agreement, using one of our fixed fee packages
- We have upfront and honest prices – no need to prove your income or earnings
- We save our average client £2,460 when they choose one of our legal packages
- Our mediators are all professional family mediators who care about your case
- We practise progressive mediation – we focus on getting both parties to an agreement, not on
- We can obtain an informal legal opinion from our solicitors on complex legal matters
- We offer evening appointments and can sometimes help with weekend meetings
- We can mediate with you online, helping you reach agreement from your home or office
- We offer a one stop solution for all aspects of your separation – so can help with pensions, financial advice, child arrangements orders, counselling, conveyancing and more.
- We have over 10 years’ experience. Your case is in safe hands.
Mediate UK is ready to help you if you are going through a divorce, separation or parenting dispute. We are friendly, professional and committed to keeping you out of court. We can save you time, money and stress – which is why we can genuinely help you find your future and move on with your life.