Last year, we helped over 90% of our clients reach an agreement through our tried and tested progressive mediation method.
Our mediation sessions are geared towards helping you reach an agreement in the midst of division and discord.
Progressive mediation is a method of family mediation that promotes a focus from both parties to reach an agreement, reducing the number of mediation sessions you may need and ultimately reducing friction between those involved.
We know family mediation works in most situations because we have successfully helped over 2000 clients to date. Mediation can save you time, money and stress. Divorce or separation is hard, but reaching an agreement shouldn’t be. Get in touch today to find out how we can help.
We have a professional and friendly team of family mediators who are all committed to helping resolve your issues and have helped make us the top rated Family Mediation Service in England & Wales.*
Our fees are fixed at £115 per person per hour. And our fixed fee legal and mediation packages will save you time and money.
*See what clients are saying about our services. We’ve garnered quite a bit of excellent feedback from our clients – see Reviews.co.uk for our genuine 5* reviews.
We have offices in:
We offer fixed fee packages which include everything you need for your divorce. Mediation, a solicitor each and all paperwork – helping you budget.
MIAM form for court? Help with child arrangements? Dispute over property or finances? Mediation is proven to help in 90% of cases….
Not married or not ready for a divorce yet? You can move on with a fully mediated separation agreement drafted by our solicitors and held on file for you.
”Welcome to Mediate UK. I founded the company in 2010 following my own difficult divorce and I knew there must be a better way to manage a separation or divorce. Over 2000 clients later we have a tried and tested method of family mediation and we would love to help you at this time.
Our team are committed to trying to help clients at what can be a very difficult time in their lives. Our numbers have grown from just one person in 2010 to thirteen people – all working towards the goal of helping you ‘get to yes for less’.
Ian is an accredited family mediator and is qualified in the direct consultation of children. He covers our Surrey branches.
Tamsin is a trained family mediator. She has a CILEX diploma specialising in family law and covers our Surrey branches.
Cherreem is a barrister, family and civil mediator. She covers evening and weekend appointments in our Wallington branch.
Chloe is a former solicitor and accredited family mediator and covers Hampshire and Surrey.
Karena is a trained family mediator. She has 9 years’ experience and covers our Midland branches.
Katie is a trained family mediator and covers the offices in Berkshire and Hertfordshire.
- £115 per person per hour (inc VAT)
- 90% of clients go on to reach agreement
- Informal, less stressful process, tested over 10 years
- Strictly confidential and safe environment
- Deal with one neutral mediator throughout
- People involved decide what is discussed
- Both parties can gain something from the process
- Does not require legal representation though legal advice is available
- You make their own agreement which can be made legally binding
- Thousands of pounds for each party
- May take months to get a court date
- Formal, complicated process based on law
- Open to the media and
- Deal with many different organisations
- Only legal issues are discussed
- There is generally a winner and a loser
- Legal representation recommended with associated costs
- Decisions are imposed by the court
You can call us 24 hours a day – 7 days a week – 365 days a year!